Use of remaining furniture and equipment:
- Gaming/computer table: Maximum 2 kids per time will be allowed at the table on opposite ends, for rest breaks between activities.
- Arts table: Maximum 2 kids per time will be allowed at the table on opposite ends, for rest breaks between activities.
- Toys: 3 boxes of toys will remain available and will be rotated and cleaned every hour. These will be used to support our movement programme activities.
- Active Play equipment: Remaining equipment will be used and will be cleaned every hour.
- Active area/Active Alley: We will use our Grid Stickers and social distancing markers to promote social distancing activities. We have prepared a host of social distancing activities which still promote motor skills development and get kids active.
- TV area: 2 children per time can use this area for movement DVDs, using social distancing markers.
- Climbing walls: Will be available for use, with social distancing protocols and cleaning protocols in place