Open weekend for 14-16 Jan 2022
Terms and Conditions:
Train for Free at the Virgin Active Vitality Open Gym Weekend on 14, 15 and 16 January 2022
- The promoters of this campaign are Discovery Vitality (Pty) Ltd (‘Discovery Vitality’) and Virgin Active South Africa (Pty) Ltd (‘Virgin Active’)
- Between Friday 14 January 2022 and 16 January 2022 (both dates inclusive), Virgin Active is hosting an open weekend allowing guests to train at Virgin Active Clubs (‘the Campaign Period’).
- Collection Clubs are excluded from this Open Gym Weekend, no complimentary guests will be allowed access to Virgin Active Collection Clubs over this time, i.e. access to Virgin Active Alice Lane, Melrose Arch, Menlyn Maine, Moses Mabhida, Silo District is not included.
- Access is subject to the guest providing positive identification with a photograph and subject to the guest signing the guest access register, which includes the provision of identification details, having their photograph taken and signing risk disclaimers.
- Rights of admission are reserved.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, by accessing Virgin Active club facilities during this period, the guest agrees to being contacted by a Virgin Active Sales Consultant.
- All guests need to abide by the Virgin Active Rule Book and any Club Operational Rules.
- Club-V access will also be complimentary for children whose parents are using the Club over this weekend. Guest signing procedures are in place for Club-V and these involve completing a screening form, indemnity form and providing the child’s ID number for guests wishing to use these club facilities.
- Facilities differ from Club to Club and group exercise classes are subject to booking and availability.
- Standard COVID-19 health and safety compliance protocols apply, including temperature screening upon entry, wearing of masks, regular sanitizing and maintaining safe social distancing whilst in the Club.
- Only Members who activate the Vitality gym benefit in the Campaign period will be eligible to receive Vitality fitness points during the Campaign Period see here for more detail https://www.discovery.co.za/discovery_coza/web/linked_content/pdfs/vitality/benefit_rules/new_virgin_active_post_benefit_guide.pdf
- With regards to any of our promotional material and communications, we the promoters will not be held responsible for any misrepresentation caused by:
- An unintentional copy error
- A typing error
- An omission that may occur.
- The promoters reserve the right to revise, alter or end the campaign at their discretion. In such an event, all participants will:
- waive any rights which they may have against the promoters, their affiliates or associated companies; and
- acknowledge that they have no recourse or claim of any nature against, Virgin Active Discovery Vitality or any entity of the Discovery Group of Companies.
- If we choose to alter or end the campaign, we will let the participants know beforehand.
- If required as a result of legislation or other legal reasons, the promoters reserve the right to end this campaign immediately. If we end the campaign, all participants:
- agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this offer and
- acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters or any entity of the Discovery Group of Companies.
- The promoters do not take any responsibility and will not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage of any nature caused as a result of the participant’s participation in this campaign.
- By participating in this campaign, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document as well as the terms and conditions for access to participating Virgin Active gyms, seevirginactive.co.za/clubs