TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Entry to this area and/or premises and the use of any facilities and equipment is at your own risk. By entering this area and/or premises you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Virgin Active South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Virgin Active South Africa Group (Pty) Ltd and Virgin Active South Africa 1993 (Pty) Ltd and its directors, employees and independent contractors (collectively, “Virgin Active”) shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising out of death, injury, illness or trauma whether suffered by you, your dependent(s) or any accompanying minor(s), nor shall Virgin Active be liable for any damage, loss or destruction to any property belonging to you, your dependent(s) or any accompanying minor(s), including (without limitation) damage, loss or destruction arising from a negligent act or omission of Virgin Active, its members and guests.
- Right of admission is reserved and may be restricted by Virgin Active in its sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied and supervised at all times by their parent or legal guardian. Virgin Active will under no circumstances be responsible for the supervision or safety of any children, whether under or over the age of 14 years, for any reason whatsoever.
- No weapons of any nature are allowed.
- All photographic captures taken by Virgin Active’s photographer or videographer at this event may be used on Virgin Active’s social media platforms without compensation, credit or other consideration.
- Participants in this event do so at their own risk and release and discharge the organizers, sponsors, and all persons assisting in staging the event from any responsibility, liability or costs relating to any injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, however caused, arising directly or indirectly from their participation in the event.
- Participants are advised to carry their own hydration supplies if you deem it necessary.
- The use of music players with headphones is not allowed.
- Runners must always obey marshals and officials.
- Do not litter.
- Dispose of any refuse responsibly by using the nearest provided or carry them to the finish.